- You were made to last forever and I will explain what that means.
- This life is not all there is.
- Earth is just a staging area, the preschool , the tryout for your life in eternity.
- at most, you will live a hundred years on earth, but you will spend forever in eternity.
- The reason we feel that we should live forever is because God wired our brains with that desire.
- The real truth is that, we will life forever. Well after our time here on earth, we will live forever either in heaven or in hell.
- The earthly body is just a temporary residence for your spirit.your relationship to God on earth will determine your relationship to him in eternity
- If you learn to love and trust God’s son, Jesus, you will be invited to spend the rest of eternity with him in heaven.
- Think about it though: If your time on earth were all there is to your life, you might as well live it up without any concern about future consequences.
- But death is not the end of you.
- Death is not your termination, but your transition to eternity, so there are eternal consequences to everything you do on earth.
- To make the most of your life, you must keep the vision of eternity continually in your mind and the value of it in your heart.
- Frankly, the capacity of our brains cannot handle the wonder and greatness of heaven.
- In heaven, we will be reunited with loved ones who are also believers, released from all pain and suffering, rewarded for our faithfulness on earth, and reassigned to do work that we will enjoy doing.
- God has a purpose for your life on earth bt it does not end here.
- You need to think more about eternity and not less
- IT WOULD BE WISER TO LIVE EACH DAY AS IF IT WERE THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.
- “It ought to be the business of every day to prepare for our final day.” – Matthew Henry.
QUESTION TO CONSIDER: Since I was made to last forever, what is one thing I should stop doing and one thing I should start doing today to make sure my eternity is experienced in heaven rather than hell?