- Your birth was no mistake or mishap; your life is not a fluke.
- Even if your parents did not plan you, the same god that planned your parents planned for you.
- Everything from your race, skin color, attitude, looks, hair personality, etc. is not a coincidence or by chance. YOU WERE CUSTOMIZED THE WAY HE WANTED IT.
- This is why even identical twins have their differences.
- You are a unique specially custom-made creation of God.
- He even determined the natural talents you will have and everyone has one. Stop complaining.
- God left no detail to chance nor does he make mistakes.
- Remember though, he planned it for HIS purpose and not YOURS.
- Nothing is your life is meaningless, it is all for a purpose.
- He planned HOW you would be born regardless of the circumstance of your birth or who your parents were, good or bad. He knew those two people carried the genetic makeup to produce what he planned for.
- While there might be illegitimate parents, there are no illegitimate children.
- God even thought of us before he created the world. “Wow, he was thinking of me even before this magnificent orbit and everything contained in it”
- He created this beautiful world for us.
- He did not have to do all of this, but because he did it shows how much he truly has for us.
- We are all a special object of God’s love. God is Love. He made you so that he could love you.
- There was perfect love in the fellowship of the Trinity so God didn’t need to create us or this world, but he did so to express his love.
God says, “I have carried you since you were born; I have taken care of you from your birth. Even when you are old, I will be the same. Even when your hair turned gray, I will take care of you. I made you and will take care of you.
- Most importantly, God made you for a reason and your life has a meaning regardless of what you have gone through. We will discover that meaning and purpose only when we make God the reference point of our lives.
Question to Consider: I know that God uniquely created me. What areas of my personality, background, & physical appearance am I struggling to accept?
THIS POEM by Russel Kelfer SUMS IT ALL UP
You are who you are for a reason.
You’re part of an intricate plan.
You’re precious and perfect unique design,
Called God’s special woman or man.
You look like you look for a reason
Our God made no mistake.
He knit you together within the womb
You’re just what he wanted to make.
The parents you had were the ones he chose,
And no matter how you may feel,
They were custom-designed with God’s plan in mind,
And they bear the Master’s seal.
No, that trauma you faced was not easy.
And God wept that it hurt you so;
But it was allowed to shape your heart
So that into his likeness you’d grow.
You are who you are for a reason,
You’ve been formed by the Master’s rod.
You are who you are, beloved,
Because there is a God!